Thursday, September 8, 2011

And the beat goes on!

Hi crafters!  Hmm, only 9 month since our last post - one of us could have had a baby in that time.  And it WASN'T GOING TO BE ME!

Enough nonsense.  You all know that the official closing of the Scrapbook Cupboard is looming large and near.  As before, we have some really dedicated followers who are quite upset that Kim and I will not be teaching at the Cupboard any longer.  This makes Kim and I both sad and glad to know that we have such a devoted following.  We are trying to NOT let you down.  Kim and I have some things in the works (that surprises you??) and will, hopefully, have something concrete to tell you in the next few weeks.  Don't give up on us, please!  We just have to work some details out.

In the meantime, I was overwhelmingly pleased at my class last night when some (actually ALL) of you students (you know who you are) asked if I'd come and teach in your homes if you got some people together.  I would be more than happy to do so if it comes to that.  I did pass around an email sign-up sheet so that we can stay in touch with you all or you can sign up here on the blog as well.

So stay tuned as I think Kim will be adding a post as well.

Thanks for caring.
Donna

1 comment: