Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Unusual folds with Donna

I'm on a roll!  This should complete all my class offerings at the Whitman Community Center for the month of March.

I was blogging one day and came across this really cute adornment on a card that I thought I'd pass along to you lovely ladies in a class.  It's got some unusual folds that are fun to do and will fit any occasion.  The other card (the red one) was just an unusual way to create a standard A2 card.

This class will be held on Friday, March 23rd from 7-9 and the cost is $20.00


Below is a side-view picture of the card on the left to give you an idea of what we'll be doing.


This will be a really fun class -- it will be fun to just "shake it up" with unusual folds.  Hope to see you there!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment