Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sneek peek teaser...

Well, you've all gotten Kim's newsletter by now about all our doings and we hope you like what we're offering. Some of you have signed up for classes already and we thank you. I've even had sign-ups for my November class sight unseen! You ladies are more than terrific!

So, just to put you out of your misery, I'm posting one project for the November 12th class being held from  1 to 3pm. Depending on my time constraints, I may throw in a third card for this class - no promises, but stay tuned.

This card involves dies from My Favorite Things, Spellbinders and Sizzix and I think you'll like the mix.


So if you haven't signed up already, then just click on the PayPal button below and you'll be ready to go!










I look forward to seeing you all!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment