Friday, March 23, 2012

Mother's Day project with Donna - $25

This project was created due to a request from one of my regular students. So this is my thank you to her for twisting my arm! In this class you'll be making a lovely prse that actually holds 4 cards plus envelopes. Won't this make a great Mother's Day gift? I had originally made this as a thank you for my hairdresser for Christmas (original project was shown on my www.ciaobellainspirations.blogspot.com). But, oh, the possibilities! Here's your project:


And here's what's inside!  We'l be completing both the purse and all four cards.  I simply used all the leftover pieces from the original piece of card stock to create the cards.


Isn't it amazing what you can do with bits of scraps?

 This class will be held at the Whitman Community Center on Thursday, April 12th from 7 - 9pm and will be a $25 class. I am limiting the numbers for this class because there is so much to cover, so hit that Paypal button quickly!



Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment