Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm here!...


Hey ladies, it's been hectic lately trying to ramp up for West Springfield and I almost forgot to post my June classes.  (Suzanne Gray is probably laughing her head off at the "Queen of I-forgot"!)  I've only posted two classes so far for June because then I'll be going into full swing for CHA in Chicago with Craft-Dee BowZ.  More on that later.

My first class for June is Thursday, June 7th at the Whitman Community Center from 7-9pm for $20.  I have to tell you I've fallen in love with Washi Tape (it has several other names depending on what company produces it).  This colorful, designer tape is so easy to use and is pretty much fool-proof because of the type of tack they use.  Trust me on this one!  So, here are the two cards that you will be doing.

Yes, you'll even learn how to make flowers with this tape!  On this second card I will teach you a technique about angling the tape and using other elements with it.


Looks like fun, hmm?  Well tap that PayPal button below and we'll get you registered.

I look forward to seeing you all soon!
Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment