Friday, June 8, 2012

Donna's out of her box again!

First, I'm sorry for getting this up so late.  I got caught up in prepping for the West Springfield Show with Craft-Dee BowZ.  So, let's just call this class "stretching my mind" - none of this box stuff!  I've created two very different (for me) cards using more of a distressed technique that I think you are going to enjoy doing.  I've done one for the ladies and one for the gents.


Soft and pretty, but distressed as well.  I wanted to use this new embossing folder and just love the look of it distressed.  Sort of looks like the old tin ceiling tiles, doesn't it?


And for the gentlemen in your life, I dragged out some oooooold  stamps for a collage look (no, that's not all one stamp!).  Common to both cards is corrugated cardboard.  So come to this class and have some distressing fun.  The date for this class is Friday, June 15 at the Whitman Community Center from 7-9pm and is $20.00.


Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment