Monday, June 18, 2012

Shadow Box Frames with Donna

Oh, have I been having fun!  And I'd love to share this with all of you as well.  So on Wednesday, July 11 from 7 to 9pm at the Whitman Community Center we will be doing the two cards as seen below.  This will be a $20 class.



Looks like a card?  Oh, let's open it and see...


Aha!  It's a shaker box frame/book/card...  I really don't know what to call it!  You decide.

This next one is going to be a layering or paper piecing technique.


It's all inside!...


So we'll be using the same frame technique, but done in two totally different ways.  Here's your PayPal button -- give it a tap and we'll see you on 7/11!


Donna







1 comment:

  1. This is really awesome Suzeq! My personal favorite Shadow Box Frames is the brown and Cooper Accents, it certainly stands out among the rest and is different than anything I have seen earlier. Hats off to you!!!

    ReplyDelete