Friday, November 18, 2011

Gift Cards with Donna on 12/3

Well, finally!  I just received the Art Impressions stamps in and had to quickly work up some projects for you.   While these are not the original stamps I was going to present, they caught my eye simply because they lend themselves so well to the upcoming holidays.  We WILL be doing an Art Impressions class (perhaps several) in the new year showcasing their coloring techniques, so stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, this is what we'll be doing on DECEMBER 3rd at WCC (Whitman Community Center) from 1pm to 3pm.  So sign up quickly because I think this class is going to be a blast!

Here's your first card showing it with and without a gift card enclosed:



And here's the second card we'll be doing.  You can start laughing now -- I think this lady is a hoot!


The gift card actually gets enclosed inside the box and when removed, this crazy lady is shown "popping" out of the box as well. 

The best part about these stamps is that they are not limited to holiday gift giving.  The first card I doctored up to look like the holiday season, but you'll get to see what it really looks like when you attend the class.  I do hope to have an Art Impressions catalog soon -- perhaps in time for the December 4th event, but we'll see.

So, quick, sign up right away and we'll have some laughs.

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment