Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kim's Copic Class

Hello Ladies!

I know, I know.  I haven't posted here in a LONG time.  I'm telling you, it's harder than I thought to get a business up and running as well as create classes for in-person teachings AND online teachings!  As some of you know, I also take care of my infant nephew on Wednesday's and have my own two school aged boys.  It's been quite an adjustment getting it all done.  I am getting on track and finally have not only the samples for tomorrow night's class but the colors you'll be needing for class as well!  Here's the colors:  E00, E01, E02, E08, E09, E11, E13, E55, E57, Y06, Y28, C4, C6, C8, BV0000, BV11, BV31, G05, G09, G28, YR68, R22, R24, R27, R59 - I know there aren't a lot of reds in this bunch but the browns we will be using have a lot of red hues in them.

And here's are my samples:


Class is tomorrow night, Thursday, November 10th from 7-9PM at the Community Center in Whitman, MA.  That is above the Stop and Shop on Rte 18.  There are still a few spots open for class if you would like to join us!

Oh and don't worry if you don't have all the colors, bring what you have and we'll work with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment