Sunday, January 29, 2012

Butterflies & Scrollwork with Donna

Hello everyone!  My apologies in the delay in getting my projects up.  Those of you "in the know" are aware of my other crazy life with Craft-Dee BowZ (formerly E-Z BowZ).  You can go to my new blog www.craft-deebowz.blogspot.com to see what's going on.

On another note, I have a really great class put together for you for Saturday, February 25th from 1-3 pm and the class price is $20.  We'll be using those fabulous Memory Box dies yet again.  You've all been purchasing them, so why not put them to work?  In this class, I'm going to do a different "twist" on the "Donna Tape" (you remember the 2-1/2" wide tape?) that we used to use at Scrapbook Cupboard.  This is a technique that Dave Brethauer used, but not with the "Donna Tape".  You're going to love this technique as it's another twist on using peel-offs.  I promise, we'll do another peel-offs class really soon as some of you have asked for a refresher course on it.

So, without further delay, here's your project for 2/25.  You'll also be making the "easiest" rolled flowers ever.


Don't miss out -- go hit that PayPal button now!  And don't forget to bring your Craft-Dee BowZ!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment