Tuesday, January 31, 2012

March 2nd class with Donna


Hi gals!  Personally, I'm shocked that I have one class ready for March!  Maybe my Mojo will stick with me and I can complete the remaining classes I have planned for March.  You might want to pencil in those dates.  They are 3/2, 3/17 and 3/23.

I was playing with my dies today (oh surprise! - NOT!) and I decided to use a die from Papertrey Ink in two different cards.  Then my mind wandered in a direction it hasn't been in for a loooong time -- teabag folding!  Yep!  An inspiration hit when my eye fell upon a certain Spellbinder die.

So here's what's coming up for Friday, March 2nd from 7-9.  This class is $20.00.


The other thing I did was come straight out of the box with the color scheme on the left hand card.  I love how the gold and gray go together.

Well, I hope you like these and will ht that PayPal Button with a vengeance!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment