Monday, January 2, 2012

Memory Box with Donna on 1/20/12...

I've been working hard to get your second class ready at the Whitman Community Center for 2012.

In this class we'll be using Memory Box's Tree Branch and Reedbird.  We'll create an unusual tri-fold card that speaks volumes as below.  The date for this class is Friday, January 20th from 7-9pm and the price is $20.


Card Front


Inside fold

The next card we'll also be using the Tree Branch and a "surprise" Spellbinder die.  This die is used in a most unusual way, so don't miss out on yet another one of my mysterious "alterations".


Tell you what, I'll give a special prize to anyone who guesses which Spellbinder die I used.  BUT!  you'll have to email me with your guess ahead of time and, of course, you have to be signed up for the class!  

See you soon!





Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment